Tuesday 18 March 2014

baby quilt

I have just finished the quilt for baby Lihle, the little boy that my daughter is caring for in South Africa. She continues to take him to visit his birth mother but at the moment she is not in a position to make decisions for her own life or his.

I made this quilt from fabric I have left over from other baby quilts I have made. I used part of a vintage quilt I had been given, for the backing. It is soft and snugly and I can't wait to see him all wrapped up in it. 

                                

                                

                                 


2 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

What a kind and generous gift! I am thankful that you made it for this dear little one.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

A very lovely gift made with love to wrap a little one snugly. It turned out so well!