Tuesday 29 October 2013

sprigkids

A few weeks back I re branded my etsy shop, my daughter chose the name and a friend designed the logo and banner. Since this rebrand my viewers have gone up and so have my sales.
Below are a few recent sales. The two baby bibs were a custom order for Liberty fabric bibs. Today I have made two more children's aprons to keep my stock up. I will post them later.
 I also have an etsy shop selling pottery, I have been making sales from this shop too so I am pretty excited!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations Lindsay, this is exciting. May God continue to bless your family, and your work.
blessings, jill

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah!!! That is so exciting. I wish you continued sales.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Aren't we so happy to have older daughters that help us in many areas? Your new Etsy design is attractive and I think will bring in more sales for you. I wish you the best! You are so gifted in many areas of life. Thanks for sharing the new design.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Congratulations and happy sales!

the linen cloud said...

Congratulations ... love the new name and logo ... very cool ... Bee xx