Thursday 24 October 2013

birthday makes

I have been knitting two little gilets for the twins birthday. They will be 6 in November. I have used a Wendy pattern and shimmer yarn which I have never used before...not too difficult to use unless you drop a stitch! The scarves are made from another fancy yarn that I picked up in a charity shop. Both yarns are soft and fluffy and so hopefully the girls will like wearing them. They are a bit fussy when it come to textures against their skin...take after their grandma. The bottom two photos were taken on their first birthday. I can't believe how much they have changed :)

                                     

                                     





1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

I never heard of gilets before, but they certainly are fine looking pieces! I do know though, that I count it an honor to have watched these two precious girls, grow up. I can't believe they will be six years old. They are so cute!